Man arrested in multiple Norman bank robberies | Crime
NORMAN, Okla. – The FBI said most bank robberies are solved today and they’ve got a case in point in Norman.
Leonardo Lamar Parks, 51, was arrested late Wednesday night in downtown Oklahoma City and is now sitting in the Grady County jail.
The FBI said Parks robbed a branch of the Bank of Oklahoma inside a Homeland grocery store at 2600 W. Robinson St. in Norman on Monday.
They said he’s also the suspect wanted for the robbery of the Communication Federal Credit Union on 12th Ave. in Norman back on Feb. 1.
Upcoming Events near Cleveland County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Norman schools run last minute inspections before storm season hits.
- Local museum offers a whole week of activities for spring break
- University of Oklahoma to offer FREE course on the Chemistry of Beer
- UPDATE: Alabama mom identified, second video surfaces
- OKC Man charged with molesting a 13-year old girl