DEA publishes meth lab list | Crime
How would you know if you could be putting your family at risk?
The DEA has released a list of clandestine meth labs on record.
Authorities said you should only use the information as a starting point because the list may not include every police action.
The list also does not say whether anyone cleaned up the site.
In some cases the home was torn down and replaced with a new one.
In other cases, homeowners may have paid for complete meth remediation.
Upcoming Events near Cleveland County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Organization updating public on funds raised during last May’s tornadoes
- Emergency crews respond to bus accident
- Man charged with sex crimes after game of truth or dare with 2 teenage girls
- Oklahoma resident behind bars after taking advantage of tornado victims’ benefits
- Plaza Towers Memorial: Here’s how you can help
- UPDATE: Police arrest man who turned himself in after killing his wife
- Driver escapes without a scratch after truck vs. train collision in Norman
- Disabled athletes take to the court to raise funds for a local organization
- Major Norman roadways to open soon
- UPDATE: Popular exit back open for commute in Norman