DEA publishes meth lab list | Crime
How would you know if you could be putting your family at risk?
The DEA has released a list of clandestine meth labs on record.
Authorities said you should only use the information as a starting point because the list may not include every police action.
The list also does not say whether anyone cleaned up the site.
In some cases the home was torn down and replaced with a new one.
In other cases, homeowners may have paid for complete meth remediation.
Upcoming Events near Cleveland County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Norman schools run last minute inspections before storm season hits.
- Local museum offers a whole week of activities for spring break
- University of Oklahoma to offer FREE course on the Chemistry of Beer
- UPDATE: Alabama mom identified, second video surfaces
- OKC Man charged with molesting a 13-year old girl