Moore graduate arrested in TCU drug bust | Crime
A major drug bust near a school that is new to the Big 12 has led to the arrest of 17 students, including a Moore High School graduate.
Devin Johnson played safety at Moore before becoming a walk-on at TCU.
Johnson was among four TCU football players who were arrested for selling drugs to an undercover narcotics agent.
Officials say the investigation began six months ago after multiple tips were made to a police department from other students and parents.
Upcoming Events near Cleveland County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Organization updating public on funds raised during last May’s tornadoes
- Emergency crews respond to bus accident
- Man charged with sex crimes after game of truth or dare with 2 teenage girls
- Oklahoma resident behind bars after taking advantage of tornado victims’ benefits
- Plaza Towers Memorial: Here’s how you can help
- UPDATE: Police arrest man who turned himself in after killing his wife
- Driver escapes without a scratch after truck vs. train collision in Norman
- Disabled athletes take to the court to raise funds for a local organization
- Major Norman roadways to open soon
- UPDATE: Popular exit back open for commute in Norman