Cleveland County Health Dept. out of flu shots | Health
NORMAN, Okla. – The Cleveland County Health Department is out of adult flu vaccines, according to The Norman Transcript.
Officials with the health dept. said they have no plans to get any more any time soon because their manufacturer is out of vaccines.
However, shots for children, those 19 and younger, are still available.
Upcoming Events near Cleveland County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man charged with sex crimes after game of truth or dare with 2 teenage girls
- Oklahoma resident behind bars after taking advantage of tornado victims’ benefits
- Plaza Towers Memorial: Here’s how you can help
- Storm survivors slam teen for FEMA fraud
- Oklahoma man takes advantage of FEMA, sentenced to prison
- UPDATE: Police arrest man who turned himself in after killing his wife
- Driver escapes without a scratch after truck vs. train collision in Norman
- Disabled athletes take to the court to raise funds for a local organization
- Major Norman roadways to open soon
- UPDATE: Popular exit back open for commute in Norman