Cleveland County Health Dept. out of flu shots | Health
NORMAN, Okla. – The Cleveland County Health Department is out of adult flu vaccines, according to The Norman Transcript.
Officials with the health dept. said they have no plans to get any more any time soon because their manufacturer is out of vaccines.
However, shots for children, those 19 and younger, are still available.
Upcoming Events near Cleveland County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- OKC school teacher accused of sexual misconduct by multiple students
- Metro school bus drivers still concerned about icy bus routes
- Chocolate Lab survives being trapped in frozen pond for nearly two hours in Oklahoma City
- UPDATE: Firefighters battle SW OKC house fire
- Six month later, Moore family still battling with insurance company