OU coach Bob Stoops recovering from ‘minor’ procedure | Health
NORMAN, Okla. – University of Oklahoma head football coach Bob Stoops is recovering from a minor medical procedure.
“Pre-cancerous spot, something had to be obviously cut out so no big deal, I’m good,” Coach Stoops said.
No more details were given but Coach Stoops said he is fine and there are no long-term concerns.
Upcoming Events near Cleveland County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Organization updating public on funds raised during last May’s tornadoes
- Emergency crews respond to bus accident
- Man charged with sex crimes after game of truth or dare with 2 teenage girls
- Oklahoma resident behind bars after taking advantage of tornado victims’ benefits
- Plaza Towers Memorial: Here’s how you can help
- UPDATE: Police arrest man who turned himself in after killing his wife
- Driver escapes without a scratch after truck vs. train collision in Norman
- Disabled athletes take to the court to raise funds for a local organization
- Major Norman roadways to open soon
- UPDATE: Popular exit back open for commute in Norman