OU coach Bob Stoops recovering from ‘minor’ procedure | Health
NORMAN, Okla. – University of Oklahoma head football coach Bob Stoops is recovering from a minor medical procedure.
“Pre-cancerous spot, something had to be obviously cut out so no big deal, I’m good,” Coach Stoops said.
No more details were given but Coach Stoops said he is fine and there are no long-term concerns.
Upcoming Events near Cleveland County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man charged with sex crimes after game of truth or dare with 2 teenage girls
- Oklahoma resident behind bars after taking advantage of tornado victims’ benefits
- Plaza Towers Memorial: Here’s how you can help
- Storm survivors slam teen for FEMA fraud
- Oklahoma man takes advantage of FEMA, sentenced to prison