OU coach Bob Stoops recovering from ‘minor’ procedure | Health
NORMAN, Okla. – University of Oklahoma head football coach Bob Stoops is recovering from a minor medical procedure.
“Pre-cancerous spot, something had to be obviously cut out so no big deal, I’m good,” Coach Stoops said.
No more details were given but Coach Stoops said he is fine and there are no long-term concerns.
Upcoming Events near Cleveland County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local museum offers a whole week of activities for spring break
- University of Oklahoma to offer FREE course on the Chemistry of Beer
- UPDATE: Alabama mom identified, second video surfaces
- OKC Man charged with molesting a 13-year old girl
- Oklahoma woman gets early Christmas present; tumor free thanks to new treatment at OU Med