Construction mishap, worker airlifted to hospital | News
MOORE, Okla. – A construction worker was airlifted to the hospital after he was injured on the job.
The bucket of a track hoe pinned the worker’s leg against a slab of concrete.
The accident happened at the water treatment facility in Moore.
Police said the force crushed his leg.
Sgt. Jeremy Lewis said investigators spoke with the operator of the track hoe.
“He just says it was an accident, that his jacket or something got caught on one of the controls caused it to turn and smashed the guy,” Sgt. Lewis said.
The victim works for Wynn Construction.
Police have not released his name.
Upcoming Events near Cleveland County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Norman schools run last minute inspections before storm season hits.
- Local museum offers a whole week of activities for spring break
- University of Oklahoma to offer FREE course on the Chemistry of Beer
- UPDATE: Alabama mom identified, second video surfaces
- OKC Man charged with molesting a 13-year old girl