Man gets life in prison for elderly man’s murder | News
NORMAN, Okla. – A Norman man has pleaded guilty to killing an 80-year-old man and has been sentenced to life in prison.
In 2012 another man, 59-year-old Bill Battenfield, pleaded guilty in Pollard’s murder and is now serving life in prison without parole.
Attorneys were seeking the death penalty but Battenfield took a plea deal before trial.
Upcoming Events near Cleveland County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local museum offers a whole week of activities for spring break
- University of Oklahoma to offer FREE course on the Chemistry of Beer
- UPDATE: Alabama mom identified, second video surfaces
- OKC Man charged with molesting a 13-year old girl
- Oklahoma woman gets early Christmas present; tumor free thanks to new treatment at OU Med