No students injured in Norman school bus accident | News
NORMAN, Okla. – Authorities said no students were injured in a Norman school bus accident Wednesday morning.
According to officials, a car collided with a school bus near Allcott Middle School on Garrison St. near W. Boyd.
Police have closed off Garrison St. between W. Boyd St. and Melrose until they clear the accident.
Other injuries have not been confirmed at this time.
Upcoming Events near Cleveland County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Organization updating public on funds raised during last May’s tornadoes
- Emergency crews respond to bus accident
- Man charged with sex crimes after game of truth or dare with 2 teenage girls
- Oklahoma resident behind bars after taking advantage of tornado victims’ benefits
- Plaza Towers Memorial: Here’s how you can help
- UPDATE: Police arrest man who turned himself in after killing his wife
- Driver escapes without a scratch after truck vs. train collision in Norman
- Disabled athletes take to the court to raise funds for a local organization
- Major Norman roadways to open soon
- UPDATE: Popular exit back open for commute in Norman