OU players in court for drug charges | News
Marijuana possession charges were dropped against OU wide receiver Jalen Saunders because of a lack of evidence.
Defensive back Cortez Johnson pleaded guilty to one count of marijuana possession.
Officers arrested the players back in Dec. after the end of the Sooners’ regular season.
According to police records, during a traffic stop an officer found a marijuana bud and three cigars that smelled like marijuana in the car.
Neither player took responsibility for the items found.
Upcoming Events near Cleveland County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Organization updating public on funds raised during last May’s tornadoes
- Emergency crews respond to bus accident
- Man charged with sex crimes after game of truth or dare with 2 teenage girls
- Oklahoma resident behind bars after taking advantage of tornado victims’ benefits
- Plaza Towers Memorial: Here’s how you can help
- UPDATE: Police arrest man who turned himself in after killing his wife
- Driver escapes without a scratch after truck vs. train collision in Norman
- Disabled athletes take to the court to raise funds for a local organization
- Major Norman roadways to open soon
- UPDATE: Popular exit back open for commute in Norman