OU players in court for drug charges | News
Marijuana possession charges were dropped against OU wide receiver Jalen Saunders because of a lack of evidence.
Defensive back Cortez Johnson pleaded guilty to one count of marijuana possession.
Officers arrested the players back in Dec. after the end of the Sooners’ regular season.
According to police records, during a traffic stop an officer found a marijuana bud and three cigars that smelled like marijuana in the car.
Neither player took responsibility for the items found.
Upcoming Events near Cleveland County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- OKC school teacher accused of sexual misconduct by multiple students
- Metro school bus drivers still concerned about icy bus routes
- Chocolate Lab survives being trapped in frozen pond for nearly two hours in Oklahoma City
- UPDATE: Firefighters battle SW OKC house fire
- Six month later, Moore family still battling with insurance company