Norman man shot during home invasion | News
NORMAN – Police say a man was shot multiple times at a Norman home during a reported home invasion Friday night.
Norman Police tell us it happened in the 3300 block of Woodsboro Drive.
The victim was transported to Norman Regional Medical Center with injuries Norman Police say did not appear to be life-threatening.
As of Saturday afternoon, Norman Police tell KFOR the victim is still being treated.
The name of the victim has not yet been released.
Upcoming Events near Cleveland County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Organization updating public on funds raised during last May’s tornadoes
- Emergency crews respond to bus accident
- Man charged with sex crimes after game of truth or dare with 2 teenage girls
- Oklahoma resident behind bars after taking advantage of tornado victims’ benefits
- Plaza Towers Memorial: Here’s how you can help
- UPDATE: Police arrest man who turned himself in after killing his wife
- Driver escapes without a scratch after truck vs. train collision in Norman
- Disabled athletes take to the court to raise funds for a local organization
- Major Norman roadways to open soon
- UPDATE: Popular exit back open for commute in Norman