Two arrested on charges related to Norman murder | News
NORMAN, Okla.—Two people are behind bars on charges related to the murder of a Norman man.
Wednesday morning, firefighters found the body of 51-year-old Patrick Burton inside his home.
Authorities say Burton had been shot to death before his home was set on fire.
Friday, Norman police released surveillance pictures of four people who may have used the victim’s credit card at a local casino.
Officials say they were able to locate all of those people and two have been booked into the Cleveland County Jail.
Authorities also arrested 19-year-old Mary Courtney Cheyenne York on charges of conspiracy and knowingly concealing stolen property.
Upcoming Events near Cleveland County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- OKC school teacher accused of sexual misconduct by multiple students
- Metro school bus drivers still concerned about icy bus routes
- Chocolate Lab survives being trapped in frozen pond for nearly two hours in Oklahoma City
- UPDATE: Firefighters battle SW OKC house fire
- Six month later, Moore family still battling with insurance company