Two arrested on charges related to Norman murder | News
NORMAN, Okla.—Two people are behind bars on charges related to the murder of a Norman man.
Wednesday morning, firefighters found the body of 51-year-old Patrick Burton inside his home.
Authorities say Burton had been shot to death before his home was set on fire.
Friday, Norman police released surveillance pictures of four people who may have used the victim’s credit card at a local casino.
Officials say they were able to locate all of those people and two have been booked into the Cleveland County Jail.
Authorities also arrested 19-year-old Mary Courtney Cheyenne York on charges of conspiracy and knowingly concealing stolen property.
Upcoming Events near Cleveland County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man charged with sex crimes after game of truth or dare with 2 teenage girls
- Oklahoma resident behind bars after taking advantage of tornado victims’ benefits
- Plaza Towers Memorial: Here’s how you can help
- Storm survivors slam teen for FEMA fraud
- Oklahoma man takes advantage of FEMA, sentenced to prison
- UPDATE: Police arrest man who turned himself in after killing his wife
- Driver escapes without a scratch after truck vs. train collision in Norman
- Disabled athletes take to the court to raise funds for a local organization
- Major Norman roadways to open soon
- UPDATE: Popular exit back open for commute in Norman