Norman weighing drought options with Lake Thunderbird | News
NORMAN, Okla. – The Norman City Council will weigh options for more water from Lake Thunderbird at a city council meeting Tuesday night.
The council is being asked to approve a five-year contract for up to $300 million gallons of water from Del City’s allotment of Lake Thunderbird water.
Del City currently gets most of its water from wells and could realistically “spare” the water.
Tuesday’s meeting is a non-voting study session.
Upcoming Events near Cleveland County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local museum offers a whole week of activities for spring break
- University of Oklahoma to offer FREE course on the Chemistry of Beer
- UPDATE: Alabama mom identified, second video surfaces
- OKC Man charged with molesting a 13-year old girl
- Oklahoma woman gets early Christmas present; tumor free thanks to new treatment at OU Med