Construction accident backs up traffic in Norman | News
NORMAN, Okla. – Traffic was at a standstill in Norman for a semi truck accident on I-35 and Highway 9.
Bob Moore Chopper 4 was over the scene where a construction vehicle truck spilled some gravel on the roadway.
Crews are working to clean the mess and get traffic moving again.
Upcoming Events near Cleveland County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- OKC school teacher accused of sexual misconduct by multiple students
- Metro school bus drivers still concerned about icy bus routes
- Chocolate Lab survives being trapped in frozen pond for nearly two hours in Oklahoma City
- UPDATE: Firefighters battle SW OKC house fire
- Six month later, Moore family still battling with insurance company