Construction accident backs up traffic in Norman | News
NORMAN, Okla. – Traffic was at a standstill in Norman for a semi truck accident on I-35 and Highway 9.
Bob Moore Chopper 4 was over the scene where a construction vehicle truck spilled some gravel on the roadway.
Crews are working to clean the mess and get traffic moving again.
Upcoming Events near Cleveland County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local museum offers a whole week of activities for spring break
- University of Oklahoma to offer FREE course on the Chemistry of Beer
- UPDATE: Alabama mom identified, second video surfaces
- OKC Man charged with molesting a 13-year old girl
- Oklahoma woman gets early Christmas present; tumor free thanks to new treatment at OU Med