Construction accident backs up traffic in Norman | News
NORMAN, Okla. – Traffic was at a standstill in Norman for a semi truck accident on I-35 and Highway 9.
Bob Moore Chopper 4 was over the scene where a construction vehicle truck spilled some gravel on the roadway.
Crews are working to clean the mess and get traffic moving again.
Upcoming Events near Cleveland County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Organization updating public on funds raised during last May’s tornadoes
- Emergency crews respond to bus accident
- Man charged with sex crimes after game of truth or dare with 2 teenage girls
- Oklahoma resident behind bars after taking advantage of tornado victims’ benefits
- Plaza Towers Memorial: Here’s how you can help
- UPDATE: Police arrest man who turned himself in after killing his wife
- Driver escapes without a scratch after truck vs. train collision in Norman
- Disabled athletes take to the court to raise funds for a local organization
- Major Norman roadways to open soon
- UPDATE: Popular exit back open for commute in Norman